v1.2 is already done 2 days ago and it has a handful of updates.
The problem is, my PC's motherboard is dead and I'm trying to either revive it or get a new one.
Once this is done, I'll build and upload the new version. Stay tuned!
While playing in browser, there might be some issues causing the text to be too small to read and the lights to be dimmed, which makes it difficult to enjoy the game.
Please download the game on your device for the best experience.
You are a young cube-guy who's trying to protect his home from the evil zombiecube hordes and survive as long as he can during the apocalypse.
Your goal is to kick the zombiecubes off the map and protect the base for as long as possible.
If you have any suggestions or thoughts that might make the game more exciting and challenging, I'll definitely be thrilled to hear them.
Thank you and stay dope!
News & Updates
Tip: PRGI stands for "Player Reported Gameplay Issues"
Nov16 - v1.1.0
- Added sound effects for menu buttons and shooting.
- Increased bullets size.
- A new way to use machine gun upgrade (after obtaining the upgrade cube, alternate between X and Z quickly to shoot more bullets)
- Rank system upgrade (it now tells you the killing rate based on your total kills and number of runs)
- Rank titles will be added in the next update.
Nov14 - v1.0.1
- PRGI: Bullets are useless.
Currently trying to make them more useful.
- Released Mac and Linux builds (not yet tested)
- Bright light patch link is removed as the new version comes patched.
Nov13 - v1.0.0
- PRGI: The scene is very dark and it's difficult to see the zombiecubes and other objects. Resolved using a mini-patch called "Bright light"
- Released Windows standalone build.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.